The factors that go into our decision to use composite fillings include:
- The size of the area that needs to be filled
- The location of the affected area in the mouth (i.e., a tooth that is heavily relied on for chewing)
- Allergies the patient might have
- The preference of the patient regarding the use of metals in the mouth
- Whether it is necessary cosmetically to have a tooth-colored filling
Call today for a FREE consultation!
“I am so grateful for Dr. Lee! I am no longer afraid to make a dentist appointment (as a matter of fact, I make appts upon leaving). Today, I came in with a huge hole in my tooth from where a filling fell out from years ago. I had an absolutely pain free experience. It didn’t even hurt to get the shot! Even the equipment used to keep the mouth open is soft and comfortable. If I ever move, I will remain a client even if I have to travel for hours. Thank you!” ~G.W.